1. Controller and recipients of personal data
This is to advise you that your personal data that is collected on this site and, more generally, within the context of the relationship that you may have with our company, is processed by PENNEL & FLIPO SA.
The data that we collect is for use by our company. It will also be made available to our technical service providers ("processors" within the meaning of the Regulation), strictly for the purpose of carrying out their tasks.
In this regard, you are advised that some of these recipients (our subsidiaries' employees) are located outside Europe, specifically in the United States, Russia and China.
2. Why we collect personal data
When some of your data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are or your company is a party, or to meet a regulatory obligation, we will indicate this at the time the data is collected.
Your data will be used in different ways, based on the reason you entered into a relationship with our company:
- On the basis of your consent, which you can withdraw at any time without affecting the initial lawfulness of the use of your data, for registering by means of contact forms and the newsletter via our website;
- For requirements associated with the performance of your contract or a contract entered into with the company that you represent (performance of services, invoicing, monitoring the performance of the contract, after-sale and claims);
- To process and respond to requests for pre-contractual steps taken at your request (managing applications, requests for information or estimates, and so on);
- To comply with our legal, accounting and tax obligations (in particular with respect to the storage of bookkeeping vouchers);
- Unless you are opposed and within the limits of your interests and rights, to meet our legitimate needs:
- in relation to direct marketing and customer loyalty (which require, in particular, better knowledge of the people with whom we have a relationship, by sending commercial messages or messages about our news, our products, services and offers);
- if you have submitted an application that was rejected at some point, but may meet a future need;
3. Rights of data subjects
You have a right to access and to rectify inaccurate data about you, and, in the cases and within the limits provided for by the Regulation, to object, to delete some of your data, to have its use restricted or to request its portability for transmission to a third party, but also to specify what happens to your data after your death.
To assert your rights, simply write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach, if applicable, any documents that support your identity and your request.
4. Storage of personal data
Your data will be stored during the period for which it is necessary to fulfil the above purposes, in particular for the following periods:
|Performing and monitoring contracts||3 year after the end of the business relationship|
|Client knowledge, direct marketing||3 years after the last contact|
|Recruitment||2 years after the last contact|
At the end of these periods, the data will be archived, if necessary, for a period not exceeding applicable statutory limitation periods or archiving obligations. Once these time limits have expired, the data will be destroyed.
5. Contacting the data protection officer
For any further information or issues relating to the use of your data, you can contact our data protection officer (DPO) at the following address: email@example.com
In the event that your issue is not resolved, you can seek assistance from the CPVP.
Cookies are small data files that a site or an application can store on your terminal, or that they can access (for example, computers, tablets, smart phones).
Some cookies are used only to make the use of the site or application easier (for example, by storing your language preferences).
Other cookies are not essential for you to browse a site or for your orders; these are described below.
|Cookies that we use||Storage period|
|Cookies for audience measurement||Session length|
|Preference cookies||12 months|
|User session cookies||Session length|
|Server cookies and cache||Session length|